w88 เครดิต ฟรี _ทดลองเล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ _เว็บการพนัน
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or would like to receive a quotation for our special event First-Aid service, please free to CONTACT US anytime.
CANADIAN FIRST-AID TRAINING Ltd. was partially founded with the understanding that organizations will need some form of emergency or first-aid services as part of a proactive risk management program. Any organization that develops or sponsors an event, which hosts a large gathering of people, is automatically at risk to the possibility of an accident or medical emergency.
When a medical emergency occurs, timing can make the difference between life and death. No matter where you are geographically, local EMS services generally cannot respond fast enough to save someone from a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). With less than 5% of victims surviving an SCA ordeal, studies show that the first 5-10 minutes are critical to survival. Thus, having first-aider's on-site can and does save lives.
What can we do for your event?
CANADIAN FIRST-AID TRAINING Ltd. provides on-site First-Aiders who can administer Basic Life Support and deal with most types of medical emergencies. By providing on-scene treatment, they can decide if further medical care is required and subsequently contact local EMS services to arrange for transport and advanced care. We do not replace EMS / 911, however we facilitate and assess emergencies on a case by case basis and decide the next course of action depending on the medical emergency. Click here to see the Events We Attend To
Our First Responders hold qualifications with one or more of the following credentials:
- Canadian Red Cross: Standard First-Aid w/ a Health Care Provider (HCP) level of CPR. They are all qualified to use an AED & Oxygen
- Canadian Red Cross: Certified Instructor in First-Aid/CPR/AED
- Canadian Red Cross: First-Aid Instructor Trainer
- Emergency Medical Responder; 100+ hours of training
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS), Special certification in trauma care
- Off-duty Primary Care Paramedic
What do we charge to provide this service?
We offer very flexible scheduling and competitive rates for our event coverage. Upon discussion with you and your organization, we will provide a customized proposal to optimize your special event dollars. A base price list is available upon request; however, pricing is dependant on several criteria:
- Number of people at your event
- Number of first-aiders required (Minimum of 2 people)
- Mobile or stationary first-aid requested.
- Length of event (Minimum 3 hours)
- Distance from the city
- Special equipment required (i.e. Medical Golf Cart, bikes, etc.)
Discounted pricing can be considered for the following:
- You are working with a budget
- Your organization is non-profit (i.e. May be able to provide partial write off for services)
- Adding our logo on your website as a sponsor etc.
- Promotional considerations
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or would like to receive a quotation for our Special Event First-Aid services, please feel free to CONTACT US anytime.