ผลบอลพร้อมราคาวันนี้ _คาสิโนออนไลน์ โปรโมชั่น โบนัส _เว็บพนันออนไลน์
With a history of supplying Event First Aid Services for hundreds of events since 2005, Canadian First-Aid Training has developed the expertise to ensure a safe environment for your volunteers, staff and guests or attendees. Whether it be a low, medium or high risk event, we have a roster of well-trained staff and professional equipment to take care of any event, regardless of size, requirements (mobile or stationary), season or venue (indoor or outdoor.)
First-Aid Services?Tailored to your Event
With dozens of variables that may impact the roll-out of your event, let Canadian First-Aid Training help you with unsurpassed service when it comes to your event safety dollars. We can work with you to develop a coverage plan for your event that works for you and your attendees.
We are the most adaptable event first-aid standby service in Manitoba. Whether it’s a small 2 hour 5 km walk & run event or a 10 day event with 110,000 people participating, we have the expertise to customize an event plan that works for your organization and budget.
We provide to all our events: ??
- Errors & Omissions Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Director on call
- Minimum 2 First Responders for all events
- Work with Advanced Care Paramedics (ACP) for all event First-Aid planning.
- Stationery & Mobile Event Capabilities available
- Use an electronic documentation system to ensure high quality medical records allowing for medical info for follow up, plus for the event records (follows all Privacy Acts).
- We use the most current up-to-date technology and advanced equipment to deal with any type of emergency.
- We offer a roster of highly trained first aiders and are able to supply all levels of medical personnel regardless of what your event requires.
Ensure your bases are covered—take the first step.
We understand that a clear and concise plan is needed to make your event safe and ready in the event of a medical emergency. By downloading, filling out the Event Planning First-Aid Checklist, you will consider many different parts of your event to determine what you may require to ensure your events medical coverage needs are met. Once you’ve had a chance to fill out this checklist, please get in touch and we can see if we’re the right fit for you.